Launchers on Android play a vital role in our daily phone usage. Earlier we covered launchers like Launcher 7 to get Windows phone 7 home screen and Xperia Active launcher to get new Xperia feel. If you want more and want to try out the iOS interface, Espier Launcher is just for you.Espier Launcher is simple and easy to use. Unlike other launchers it does not have any advance and complicated settings to offer. It has two wallpapers and with icons iOS, it gives the feel of an iPhone 4/iPhone 4s.
Features of Espier Launcher
- Similar with desktop layout and icons of iPhone 4/iPhone 4S.
- Support dynamic icons, such as calendar, SMS, phone and other icons, dynamically display the date, the number of unread messages or missed calls.
- Create and edit folders by fast way.
- Easy Desktop Editing.
- Support for adding shortcuts on the desktop.
- Applications Access Control: user must input patterns or digital password to start applications.
- Supports variety of icon sorting method.
- Support for Desktop Searching: you can easily search for applications, contacts, SMS, e-mails and so on.
- Support for Desktop configuration restore/backup.
Espier may not be an advance launcher but it is sufficient for the task. If you are a basic user in need for a fast and stylish launcher, you can go for it.
Check Out Related Posts:
- Xperia Active Launcher for Android 2.3 Devices
- Get Windows Phone 7 Home Screen on Android Phones with Launcher 7
- Windows Vista Hack on iPhone – Cool iPhone Software Kit
- PlayStation Xperia Phone More Details Revealed
- Download Android OS for iPhone [iDroid]