Android Market APK Download [Latest Version]

13 July 2011 By Shashank

android market new apk download android market apk

Team Google is very busy these days, now they have revealed a new version of Android Market, it features a new redesigned user interface that makes it easy to browse your favorite apps and games using categories or by using multiple tabs like top free apps, top paid apps, top grossing apps and so on. More screenshots, video demo and download details after the break.

New Android Market Screenshots:

android market screen android market featured apps

android market screen2 android market screen3

New Android Market Video:

Android Market .apk direct download for offline install (July 2011 version)
Download link

How to install Android Market apk

Just transfer the downloaded Market apk file to your android phone and click to install, it will replace the already installed Market app and existing user data will be saved.

Tested on Samsung Galaxy S and it works great. Google will be updating the Market application for all Android phones in the coming days.

1. WordPress For Android Version 1.1 Now Available at Android Market
  2. Google Reader for Android Now available in the Market
  3. Download Google Maps 5.0 for Android [with Offline Navigation and 3D Map]
  4. Free Download Latest VLC Media Player Version 1.0.0 – Supports HD, BlueRay Codecs
  5. Download Flash Player for Android 2.2 [Froyo]
Android 6 comments

Comments

Venu says:

New Android market looks pretty good. Can give a try.

frank says:

hello, i am currently in china and i just bought the galaxy s2, im also on a macbook…if that makes a difference. But i was wondering where do i save the file? i downloaded it directly with the phone but it says Cannot download. the content is not supported on this phone. any clues? do I have to do anything special, please help! samsung apps sucks…

@Frank

You can save the market.apk anywhere.

btw have you allowed installations of non-market applications? if not then go to Settings -> Applications and tick on Unknown Sources.
Now try again.

frank says:

@Shashank
Yes i allowed installations of non-market applications already but it didn’t work! It doesnt let me open the file whether I directly download it, or drag it from my mac :[

Xelium says:

That’s coz your phone isn’t rooted….

frank says:

Well..the problem was actually because I didn’t drag it from a windows computer I believe. I did it and it worked! Market place is on my phone now…but there’s this last problem thats stopping me from using it -_- When i open market place, it opens but it tells me if i wanna set up an account or not, whether i click yes or no it just closes …fck, anyone have any suggestions?