Microsoft earns a good amount of revenue from its Office suite, and as far as Office 2010 goes, Microsoft claims it to be the fastest selling version of Office with more than 50 million users in one year’s time. Microsoft has just released the first service pack for Office 2010 which will add some new features to the software along with some performance improvements and bug fixes.
Just like any other service pack update from Microsoft, this one also does not add many new features to Office 2010. It just improves the overall performance of the software, while adding few new features.
Microsoft Office 2010 SP1 change-log:
1. Open from web option on OneNote’s File Menu allows user to open documents right from SkyDrive.
2. Improved community content integration in Access.
3. Office 365 support in Outlook.
4. Better performance in Excel.
5. Overall performance improvement.
6. Various bug fixes.
To get Microsoft Office SP1, you can either check Microsoft Update or download it directly from Microsoft’s download center, for which we have provided the links below.
Download Microsoft Office 2010 SP1 64-bit from here
Download Microsoft Office 2010 SP1 32-bit from here
Check Out Related Posts: