Some time back Mozilla promised to release frequent updates for its web browser Firefox. As a result, Firefox 5.0 is out for various platforms. The browser is available for all major desktop operating systems, that is, Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It is also available for Android, while iOS users are not in the list.
Firefox 5.0 comes with many new features. Here are some of them:
- Allows user to opt out of behavioral tracking which is practiced by some sites.
- Remove every trace of a particular site.
- Anti-virus Integration.
- Improved performance.
- Regular Bug fixes.
You can download Mozilla Firefox 5.0 from its official website.
Check Out Related Posts:
- Mozilla Firefox 4 Beta For Android Gets A Major Overhaul
- Firefox 4 Released for Windows, Mac OS X or Linux [Download]
- Firefox Updated to 3.6.2 [Download Latest Firefox]
- Download Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta 1 for Windows
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta Provides 64 Bit Support [Download]