Yesterday Adobe updated it’s official blog with the release date for Adobe Flash 10.2 release date. It is scheduled to be released on March 18, but this wait has been cut short by BBCrackman from Droid World.
This latest version of Flash is compatible with Android 2.2 (Froyo), 2.3 (Gingerbread) and 3.0 (Honeycomb) and hence now it is possible to play your favorite high quality flash videos with great performance.
Features Of Adobe Flash 10.2
- Hardware accelerated video presentation for H.264– Flash Player 10.2 increases the Video rendering pipeline to enable Android 3.0 devices to play high-definition Flash video content smoothly. It also gives higher video frame rates at reduced CPU usage.
- Deeper integration with the Android browser rendering engine- It enables smoother web page scrolling and viewing rich web content as done in desktop PC environment.
- Enhanced performance for the latest smartphones and tablets- performance improvements of multi-core, GPU-enabled processors to deliver Flash videos, games and other interactive Web content on the latest smartphones and tablets. To view list of certified devices Click Here.
- Automatic soft keyboard support- It optimizes interaction with rich content that will requires keyboard input. This features helps developers to optimize desktop application for mobile platform.
Download Adobe Flash 10.2 for Android Devices
Check Out Related Posts:
- Download Flash Player for Android 2.2 [Froyo]
- Download Latest Adobe Flash Player 10 for Windows, Linux and Mac
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.1 RC 7 for Windows and Mac
- Download Latest Flash Player 10.2 for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Download Latest Adobe AIR for Windows 7