What if someone else sneaks into your Facebook account? Well, this could be a quite serious situation. In this article we will cover some simple steps you should follow in such situation. But before that let’s see how to find out if someone else is using your Facebook Account.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click Account >> Account Settings >> Security.
- Watch carefully and compare the devices, browsers, locations, and timings of your previous logins , if they mismatch then someone else has sneaked into your account.
If such a situation arrives then here are some immediate-basic steps you should take:
- Change the password of your account.
- Go to Account >> Account Settings >> Security.
- Click on “end activity”, in case you see other suspicious active accounts.
- Check “Send me an email” and “Send me a text message”, and click “Save”.
Now you will get an email and SMS alert every single time anyone login to your Facebook account.
Here is a video tutorial for some advanced Facebook security features:
Note: At the moment one time password and secure browsing features are only available in US.
Check Out Related Posts:
- F-Secure Internet Security 2011 Beta Download with License Key
- Get Separate Mail Notifications for Business and Private Emails
- How to Fix No Gateway Reply Error
- Withdraw Paypal Money Directly To Indian Bank Account
- Chat With Facebook Friends & Make Status Updates from Desktop