Installous from Hackulo.us has progressed to version 4 and is now available for the jailbroken iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad from Cydia. The new version is compatible with the latest iOS 4.2.1, it features improved user interface, graphics and a new homescreen.
How to install Installous on iPhone 4 and iPad
- You will need a jailbroken iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Once you are in Cydia, Tap on Sources.
- Tap on Edit and Add this url http://cydia.hackulo.us
- Cydia will update the sources.
- Now search Cydia for Installous and install, the latest version is 126.96.36.199.
Disclaimer: We do not promote piracy, the above article is for information purposes only. Use the above information at your own risk.
Check Out Related Posts:
- Installous for iPad Released [Installous 3.2]
- Must Have Third Party Applications for your Jailbroken iPod Touch
- AppSync for iPad [Cydia AppSync]
- Cydia on iPad: What’s Inside [Exclusive]
- How to Jailbreak iPad [iPad Jailbreak Tutorial]