Koush from XDA forums has revealed the latest Android 2.3 Gingerbread rooting method and it is quite simple, if you have recently bought Nexus S then you can use this method to root your Nexus S for Super User Permissions.
How to Root Android 2.3 on Nexus S
- Switch off your Nexus S, now press Volume UP and Power button to enter into Fast boot/Bootloader mode
- Now download and install this ClockworkMod Recovery on your Nexus S.
- Now Boot into Clockwork Recovery mode and install this Superuser zip file.
That is all, you have successfully rooted your Nexus S along with custom recovery options.
Via XDA forums
Check Out Related Posts:
- How to Root Android 2.2 [Galaxy S]
- Root HTC Desire 2.1 [Coming Soon]
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S
- Download Android 2.2 Froyo For Nexus One
- Jailbreak PS3 Using Android Mobiles