With more and more studios releasing films in 3D our fad towards this technology has been ignited exponentially. To play with this technology, now you can watch and share your videos on YouTube in 3D with this simple trick.
Just follow these simple steps to give your pre-uploaded videos on YouTube a 3D touch :-
- Sign in to your YouTube account and then navigate to My Videos for the list of all the videos uploaded by you.
- Pick a video you wish to give 3D effect and click on edit video.
- Now add “yt3d:enable=true” without the quotes in the tag field.
- Voila, next time when you will stream this video on YouTube you will see an option to play the video is 3D in the seek bar. Now all you need is a 3D pair of glasses to sit back and enjoy.
The limitation of the above trick is that you can bring the effect only on the videos uploaded by you and not to any other public videos.
To see list of all the videos on YouTube having 3D effect Click Here
Thanks to Mani Karthik for the wonderful trick.
Check Out Related Posts:
- This box can play Youtube videos on your TV
- Simple Way to Download YouTube Videos: Just Add "pwn" before the Url
- Now Play Classic Snake Game While Your YouTube Video Buffers
- First Ever Interactive Game on Youtube
- Remix and edit videos online with Adobe Premiere Express