Apple has sent a Press Invite to Engadget for a iPhone 4.0 OS event to be held on April 8th, not much details were given except for the fact that Apple will provide a sneak peek of the next generation of iPhone OS Software.
Lets have a look at rumored New iPhone OS 4.0 features which will power the new iPhone HD
- Revamping of the HomeScreen User Interface – Its been the same all these years
- Multi-Tasking – iPhone one of the best smartphone available and it do not support multitasking, isn’t it weird, so expect Apple to include Multi-Tasking in the next iPhone OS 4.0, we are so waiting for this.
- Improved Application Management – Apps releases have gone out of control, expect some changes for better app management, also needed to accommodate more apps in the rumored higher resolution iPhone HD
- Enhanced Voice-to-text integration
- Video Chatting Feature for iPhone HD (dual camera), may be similar to iChat offering on Mac
- More Multi-Touch gestures for improved experience
Do you like these new features? or there’s anything else you would like in the iPhone OS 4.0?
Check Out Related Posts:
- New Features of iPhone 3G
- iPhone HD Releasing June 2010
- What’s New in iPhone OS 3.0 Software
- Next Generation iPhone Specifications Leaked [iPhone 2009]
- More Details Emerge on Apple iPhone 3GS Availability and Price in India