iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 Unlock: BlackSn0w RC2 on Cydia

23 March 2010 By Shashank

iphone 3gs unlock 004

BlackSn0w RC2 – free unlocking software is now available for download via Cydia, if you are having iPhone 3GS or iPhone 3G with baseband 05.11.07 then you can safely unlock your iPhone 3GS/3G with this Cydia application. Blacksn0w is developed by Geohot but was not working with iPhone 3GS/3G with baseband 05.11.07, but msftguy released a fix for blacksn0w which now makes it compatible with iPhone 3GS/3G 3.1.3.

How to Unlock iPhone 3GS 3.1.1

Go to Cydia –> Manage –> Edit –> Add

and add this source http://cydia.pushfix.info in your ( see screenshots )

Now search in Cydia for Blacksn0w, select and Install

You have successfully Unlocked your iPhone 3GS/3G

It will only install if you are having firmware 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 with baseband 05.11.07

iphone 3gs unlock 003iphone 3gs unlock 005

1. iPhone 3GS OS 3.0 Software Unlock: Ultrasn0w [Free Download From Cydia]
  2. Free iPhone 3G Unlock Software Yellowsn0w 0.9.6 beta Released: Download Now
  3. Download Free Unlock Software for iPhone 3GS: Purplesn0w [Unlocking iPhone 3GS]
  4. Free iPhone 3G OS 3.0 Unlock with Ultrasn0w [Unlocking Software Download]
  5. Free Download: Redsn0w 0.8 and Ultrasn0w 0.8 to Jailbreak and Unlock iPhone 3GS
Apple 10 comments

Comments

@spectoral says:

I don’t understand what the point here is. If you are running Cydia on your iPhone, isn’t it already unlocked when you jailbroke it?

Grewal says:

Grewal says:

Sir…Please send me details to unlock my Iphone 3gs version 3.1.3(7E18) Firmware 05.12.01. thank you.

ldhgrewal13@gmail.co

Grewal says:

ldhgrewal13@gmail.com

Tushar patel says:

Plz.. Sir I want To cydia for apple iPhone 2G mobile.. So plz kindly send to the application of cydia new version for support to my iPhone.. Thanks

Tushar patel says:

Sir.. Plz I want to new version of cydia for iPhone so kindly plz send to me.. Thanks

Luis says:

I have an Iphone 3Gs 3.1.3 (7E18) Firmware 05.12.01 I jailbreak it and I now I am trying to use Cydia to install blacksn0w…
Once I try to install under my sources it pops out this message: http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com POSIX: connection refused…
Do you know what I can do to fix it? I am trying to use a T-Mobile sim card…
you can contact me at luis-cruz-8@hotmail.com Thanks

Vince N says:

People! READ THIS CAREFULLY! YOU CAN NOT UNLOCK 05.12.01 YET!! SO QUIT ASKING!!!

Munir Akbari says:

Still there is no unlocker for iPhone 3G s ver. 3.1.3 (7E18) Frimware 05.12.01. So wait for some more days to find it out. Dont expand your money for that iPhone. Maybe you can do it from end of this month.

Thanks