Intel 4 Screen Laptop, Codenamed: Tangent Bay
23 September 2009
Intel has demoed a new multi-screen prototype codenamed "Tangent Bay" which boasts of 4 displays for advanced and new age multitasking, three OLED displays are above the keypad and can be used easily with touch controls/gestures, they interact directly with the Laptop’s main display.
See the awesomeness in the videos below:
Via Cnet Asia
Check Out Related Posts:
- HP Voodoo Firefly Gaming Concept Laptop
- Intel and Ericsson Collaborating on Laptop Anti Theft Technology
- Asus To Develop 9 Inch Touch Screen Eee PC
- Software Prototype: Camera Mobilephone Controlling Computers In 3D
- Intel Shows Off Classmate 3.0 Convertible Laptop With Touchscreen[Intel’s Netbook]
Comments are closed.