iPhone 3GS Jailbreaking software Purplera1n has been released to public and it is amazingly simple to use. Here are the simple step by step instructions required to jailbreak the iPhone 3GS with OS 3.0. Currently the Jailbreak software is Windows only, so you will need a PC with Windows XP/Vista 32 bit on it. Mac version of the software is expected to be launching soon.
"How To" Instructions to Jailbreak iPhone 3GS on Windows
- Download PurpleRa1n on your Windows PC (XP/Vista)
- Open iTunes
- Connect your iPhone 3GS to your Windows PC
- Run Purplera1n.exe
- Click on "make it ra1n"
- Purplera1n will go through resetting your iPhone, restore mode, setting up a new boot order and it will also install a app called Freeze
- Tap on Freeze, it will then install Cydia, it will take some time, just wait.
- Restart your iPhone 3GS
There you have it "Jailbroken iPhone 3GS"
Now you can run Jailbroken apps and homebrews on your brand new iPhone 3GS Enjoy!
Check Out Related Posts:
- iPod Touch 2G Untethered Jailbreak Tutorial for Windows XP and Windows Vista
- How To Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G in Windows XP/ Vista Master Tutorial
- iPod Touch 2G OS 3.0 Jailbreak Tutorial for Windows XP/Vista [Redsn0w Version 0.7.1]
- New iPhone 3GS Jailbreak Software Purplera1n [Free Download]
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G Windows and Mac with Redsn0w [Tethered]