All New Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcuts
You have got many reasons to fall in love with Windows 7. You can customize this new version of Windows as per you liking. The most important part about this latest release is that customizations are so easy that even a newbie can apply those without any fuss.
Here we are going to discuss about the few Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts that are released recently.
Here goes the list:-
- Win + Spacebar – Aero desktop peek, just like that small rectangle at the right bottom corner next to the time display.
- Win + Left Arrow – Toggle docking to half the screen starting by the left half.
- Win + Right Arrow – Toggle docking to half the screen starting by the right half.
- Win + Shift + Left Arrow – Move the window one monitor left in a multi-monitor display.
- Win + Shift + Right Arrow – Move the window one monitor right in a multi-monitor display.
- Win + Up Arrow – Maximize
- Win + Down Arrow – Minimize
- Win + Home – Minimize/Maximize all inactive windows.
- Win + P – Show presentation mode projector options.
- Win + G – Show desktop gadgets.
- Win + Any number (1, 2, 3, .., 0) – Open the corresponding taskbar pinned program.
- Ctrl + Click – A pinned taskbar icon to cycle through the program’s open windows.
- Ctrl + Shift + Click – A pinned taskbar icon to run a new instance of the program as administrator.
- Shift + Click – A pinned taskbar icon to run a new instance of the program.
- Win + T – Focus the first taskbar entry, similar to ALT +TAB.
- Win + Shift + T – Same as above in reverse order.
- Win + +/Win + – - Zoom in and out of Windows.
- Alt + P – Show/hide Preview Pane in Explorer.
- Win + Tab – Windows Aero Task Switcher.
Check Out Related Posts:
- Get Windows 7 like Taskbar in Windows XP and Vista
- Get Windows 7 System Tray Date and Time in Windows XP and Vista
- DeskHedron Adds Multiple Desktops to Windows
- How to Transform Windows XP into Windows 7
- Find Hidden Themes in Windows 7
No comment yet. Be the first to leave a comment!