Add Recycle Bin Icon To Windows 7 Taskbar
If you want to pin Recycle Bin directly to your Windows 7 taskbar, just follow these simple steps and you will be able to do that without any problem.
- Right Click on your desktop and create New Shortcut.
- Enter the following path in the box that appears next: – %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe shell:RecycleBinFolder
- Click Next and you will asked to enter the Shortcut name.
- Give “Recycle Bin” as the name and once done click on Finish.
- New shortcut will get created soon after that and now you need to give recycle bin icon to this newly created shortcut.
- Right Click on this shortcut and select Properties.
- Click on Change Icon… button present in the window that appears next.
- Change the icon file to %SystemRoot%\system32\imageres.dll, hit Enter and choose the Recycle Bin Icon.
- Finally, click Ok once done and you are good to go.
- Just drag this shortcut into your taskbar and you will find Recycle Bin pinned to your taskbar.
Check Out Related Posts:
- Get Windows 7 like Taskbar in Windows XP and Vista
- Get Windows 7 System Tray Date and Time in Windows XP and Vista
- All New Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Wallpapers Slideshow in Windows 7
- Download Glass CMD To Get Glassy Command Prompt in Windows 7
Comments are closed.