Everybody wants to have certain level of privacy when they are doing some important and personal work. But that level of privacy may not be achieved when someone suddenly knock up the door and enter your room without permission. Or, there are times when at work you do all sorts of things, except work and suddenly you get caught by your boss. So there are times when you want to hide all your windows application so that no one else can see what you are actually doing.
Clicky Gone is the right application you can trust upon. Clicky Gone supports number of hot keys and it’s default configuration is:
- control + alt + left click -> Hide window’s title bar.
- control + alt + enter -> Hides the active window.
- control + alt + F12 -> Hides and shows all windows.
- control + space -> Displays the Clicky Gone menu.
- control + alt + return -> Hides everything and can optionally mute your system’s sound, by use of a ‘Boss Key’ keyboard shortcut
Few Key Features of Clicky Gone are:
- It’s a very light application and consumes less memory.
- Available as a Portable application and with an installer as well.
- Just 707 KB in size.
- It runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Above all, it’s totally FREE to use.
Download it from HERE.
Check Out Related Posts:
- Replace Windows Task Manager with Process Explorer
- Ultimate Windows Tweaker – Tweak Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Quicktionary TS : Electronic Scanner Based Dictionary[Portable Translator Dictionary]
- DeskHedron Adds Multiple Desktops to Windows
- Free Pidgin Portable: Portable and Secure Instant Messenger