I am sure many times you must have came across a situation wherein you are running out of disk space and desperately want to delete few unused files and folders. But the problem comes when your hard disk size is so huge that you can’t even think about opening all the folders one by one to check the content and delete them. It’s not realistic. To overcome this, I am going to review two simple utilities through which you can reduce your considerable amount of effort.
- Primitive File Size Chart – It is really a simple tool which helps you to find out 50 largest files and 50 largest folders in any specified disk partition. It analyzes disk or folder which you configure and retrieves the results accordingly.
- Primitive Duplicate Finder – It is again an easy to use utility that can search for duplicate files in any of your drives or folders. After the search is completed it lists all file duplicates. So all you need to do is to select those files and it will delete them accordingly. It searches by files based on their names, sizes or even the contents.
Both these utilities are absolutely FREE to use and does not require any installation.
Download Primitive File Size Chart from HERE.
Download Primitive Duplicate Finder from HERE.
Check Out Related Posts:
- Download ‘EVERYTHING’ To Search Everything In Your Computer
- 5GB Free Online Storage Space With Microsoft SkyDrive
- File Encryption – Free Portable Encryption Tool
- Google’s GDrive: Reliable Free Online Storage Space (Coming Soon)
- Find Hidden Themes in Windows 7