While the recently released Opera 9.5 had gained a lot of popularity, hacks start appearing on net. One of the cool feature of Opera 9.5 is Speed Dials. By default its value is set to 9 (3 columns & 3 rows). You can increase this number by following the below trick.
- Set atleast one speed dial before following further steps.
- Type about:opera in address bar.
- Locate ‘Preferences folder’
- Close the Opera (very important).
- Now go to that (Preference) folder & open speeddial.ini
- Add the below lines to the top:
- Save & close speeddial.ini
- Done! Open Opera 9.5 & enjoy!
Note: You can adjust the number of rows & columns to fit your screen size.
Check Out Related Posts:
- Opera 9.5 – Browser that just cant be ignored!
- Cricket Ball with Inbuilt Speedometer Technology for Live Speed Measurement
- Download OperaMini 4 Advanced Mobile Web Browser- Review
- Latest Technological Research In Silicon Nanowires Promises Unprecedented Increase In Battery Life
- USB 3.0 High Speed Technology Is Coming Next Year