Samsung has revealed its high end offering clamshell G400 soul featuring a 5 megapixel camera, a 2.2 inch dual display TFT screen, touch sensitive haptics technology for fingertip interaction, is music ready, users will be able to access their favorites songs without opening the mobile’s flap.
Complete list of features below:
- 5 Megapixel Camera with autofocus and face detection and image stabilization technology
- High-gloss brushed metal finish
- Dual 2.2 inch display with 262k colours
- FM and multimedia player
- Video call support with 7.2 Mbps HSPDA technology
- Bluetooth, USB connectivity options
- Additional memory slot
The G400 Soul is expected to become available from June 2008( Europe).
No pricing details are revealed just yet.
Techlivez price predict: Should be between 400$-500$
Check Out Related Posts:
- Nokia Unveils N82 Featuring 5 Megapixel Camera and Inbuilt GPS
- Sony Ericsson new Cyber shot k850i mobile phone with 5 Megapixel camera
- LG Shows Its Upcoming Mobile Collection At Mobile Asia 2008 in India
- Sony Ericsson W960i Youtube Video Review
- Samsung Revealed P520 Armani PDA With Wi-Fi