Samsung today announced the availability of high end P520 touchscreen mobile phone which is 10.55 mm thin .The new mobile has been released by the famous Italian designer Giorgio Armani in fashion show in Milan.The cost of royal P520 is around 400 euros(Rs 32,000 approx) . Feature wise it has got everything that you might think of and has a reasonable stylish slim design.
Samsung’s latest mobile features a 2.6 inch touch screen display along with 3 Mp camera .
Complete list of features:
- TFT with 240 x 320/256k colours
- 3 MegaPixel camera
- FM radio
- H.263, AAC/MP3/WMA audio
- MPEG-4 video format support
- GPRS class 10
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- TV out and Java MIDP 2.0
- Document viewer(.pdf, .doc, .ppt, .xls)
- WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser
- Bluetooth – v2.0 with A2DP
- GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
- 50 MB built in phone memory plus microSD (TransFlash)
- Up to 220 hours standby and 3 hours talk time
The mobile is available in European market and its availability in India is not yet known.
Check Out Related Posts:
- Samsung breaks its own record for the slimmest mobile phone in the world
- Experience ultmate experience with MOTOSLVR L9
- Sony Ericsson new Cyber shot k850i mobile phone with 5 Megapixel camera
- World’s First Divx Supported Mobile- Samsung Ultra SGH-F500
- SAMSUNG- new SCH-u740 (dual opening)