The Latest Buzz is here and its about Microsoft and Yahoo merger.
After Microsoft loses DoubleClick to Google ,Microsoft is eyeing on the Online giant Yahoo’s business and it seems Microsoft is pretty much serious about acquiring Yahoo . From this you can see how much is Microsoft afraid of Google, Google is also giving direct competition to MS Office with its online productivity tools if the deal goes further and gets documented then it might be the biggest deal ever in the internet history .(Click on Read more to expand)
The takeover bid could be worth as much as 50 billion dollars and i think it will be more than that if the rumours are to be believed Yahoo has kicked off the previous $ 50 billion offer from the Software giant Microsoft a few months ago.
If the deal gets through Microsoft will have a fighting position with Google in its search and online ads business out of which Google presently acquires over 65 % of the search business, the joint venture will have around 27 % share of the search business. Lets wait and watch.
Check Out Related Posts:
- Yahoo has come up with "Alpha beta" customized sea…
- War of e-mail storage space :Yahoo to provide UNLIMITED e-mail space
- Yahoo integrates Messenger in web browsers
- Techfest: Microsoft latest research and new gadgets.
- Coming soon : Crispy Yahoo messenger for Windows Vista