Yahoo has come up with “Alpha beta” customized search tailored and controlled by users.This is similar to the personalized search available in Google …now Yahoo wants to give competition to the Google’s personalized search ,it even has sponsored result section which means that it might be possible that Yahoo may share ad revenue with users.To use Yahoo’s Alpha all you have to do is to log in your yahoo account and personalize your search with the simple drag and drop interface , add the sources which best suits you.
(Click on Read more to expand)
Yahoo Alpha is currently is in beta phase so it may have some bugs .
Yahoo Alpha also has a option to publicize your personalized search page for
others to see all you have to do is to select the option of “allow other to view
my layout” configure it the ways you want .
Read the Frequently asked questions here.
Check Out Related Posts:
- War of e-mail storage space :Yahoo to provide UNLIMITED e-mail space
- Google adds colour to personalized Home Pages
- Adobe presents Apollo alpha for a free download.
- Live T.V for your GPH(Google personalized home) and your website
- WordPerfect Lightning by COREL beta.